Monday, June 4, 2012

Waiting

The title of this post has nothing to do with my waiting for anything.  This is all about how I've kept everybody waiting for another blog.  All 8 of you who have subscribed, and the 14 or so who might actually view my blog this time around.  I don't know how to grow my legions of adoring fans.  It certainly isn't with my witty stories of exotic races abroad.  But, I am promising you a full fledged blog by the end of the week, since my life is so exciting.  Upcoming topics may include but won't be limited to: My Vancouver Half Marathon PR, Ski to Sea, the end of my season, my future race plans, a review of streaming music services Mog and Spotify, some book recommendations, rooting a Nook Tablet, buying ebooks locally, and the Boston Celtics.  So if you want to hear about any of all of the topics above, make sure you subscribe, and then use a fascinating social reader like Google Reader, Pulse, Feedly, or any of the hundreds of others so that you never miss another one of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment